23.8.14

FROM THE OLD TO THE NOT SO NEW

Random bits from Den Gamle By, moving from the old to the not-so-new.



I think there was a lot more taste and sense in packaging in the old days.

The home of Miss Sneum, the headmistress who donated her home in its entirety to the museum.

Another version. The 70s nuclear family.

All that furniture from the mid century era. Beautiful designs from so long ago, yet so relevant today.





A 70s commune, kids from well-to-do middle class families who wanted to be anything but middle-class. Cool factor determined by how well you could quote Marx. The re-creation was so well done, I half expected the occupants to come back anytime and find me on their sofa.




All the while I was shooting the rooms I was thinking, gosh, it must be so fun to work for the FVF.




No comments:

Post a Comment