17.11.10

TADAIMA


Tadaima is probably the best way to describe how I felt about going back to Tokyo this time. Wandering around the all too familiar streets, taking the crisscrossing railway, going to my favourite cafes made me feel like I've never left. It's probably somehow showing on the outside too because I've been stopped for directions several times by the locals this trip, which made me laugh inwardly.

Tokyo is probably by far not the prettiest city I've seen, in fact it's full of contradictions and can be downright crazy at times. I know Japanese who don't like the place too, preferring to live in other parts of the country, but I think I'll always love it there. There's too many good memories attached to the place.

From top
1.2>> Ginza
3>> Shibuya Station
4>> Ikebukuro Station

No comments:

Post a Comment